Why go through WeedRecs.com instead of renewing with my current doctor?
Spend less money with WeedRecs.com
- GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN CALIFORNIA
Spend less time waiting with WeedRecs.com
- MOVE TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE
- FAST TURN-AROUND TIMES
Renew from anywhere and anytime with WeedRecs.com
- NO APPOINTMENTS
- NO WAITING ROOMS
- NO NEED TO ADJUST YOUR SCHEDULE TO YOUR DOC
What do I need to be eligible for renewal?
A valid credit card or debit card.
Please have your expired (or soon to expire) certificate or recommendation letter available.
We'll accept 6-MONTH grace period on all physician recommendations.
Valid state-issued identification, such as driver's license, state-ID, passport, DOD Common Access Card, etc.
- "Marijuana cards" must be issued by the California Department of Public Health’s (CDPH) Medical Marijuana Identification Card Program (MMICP) and must be verifiable.
- If your plastic card doesn't resemble the below image, it has not been issued by the CDPH. Therefore, it is not a state-issued card and does not provide you certain benefits, like tax-exemption with your purchases.
Online Health Questionnaire with Digital Certificate (PDF)
You will receive a digital copy of the doctor's recommendation for medical marijuana.
Online Health Questionnaire with Paper Certificate (with raised seal and ink signature)
You will receive the doctor's recommendation for medical marijuana as:
- digital copy
- actual paper certificate that will have a raised seal and ink signature of the doctor
Rest assured that your medical records will be maintained in our HIPAA-compliant, secure system. Any information you provide will NOT BE ACCESSIBLE by your health insurance company, employer, or any other entity.